May 19, 2012

Summer

Well, so far my summer has been nice. I've caught up on sleep, spent some time with friends and family, and acquired a very cuddly kitten. So, things are going well. But the main goal of my summer is basically to record the shit out my songs! That being said I will now update you, dear reader, on the status of said goal.

The studio I'm using has some kinks that need to be worked out in order for me to take full advantage of it. Unfortunately, my lack of knowledge in regards to studio software and computers makes me completely reliant on others to work out those kinks. So, I'm a little worried about my plans... because if those kinks don't get worked out, I'll be severely delayed.

Nonetheless, I'm going to have a musically-geared summer--and I'm already off to a good start. Last night I made some progress with my newest "Evergreen Wolf Song" and I think it's just about finished. But, we'll see. I tightened it up and added some more build with lyrics to the end. Next, I'm going to plan its "construction" or what the final recording should sound like and stuff. I'll record a demo of what I come up with and post it for you to hear and critique. So hang tight until then. Thanks!
_____

Also, on a less musical note (haha) here's a picture of our new kitten. I can't help but share.