June 16, 2012

Up and Running Again

Alright. So, a few posts ago I mentioned that the studio I'm using to record during the summer was having some technical issues--and it still is, but not as many as before. Which means that my recording project is possible again! Last night I took a little time to start in on a re-recording of The Rest (see music page for demo) and I'll be going back tomorrow to continue. I'd actually already re-recorded it in the studio closer to the end of the school year, but ProTools had a nervous breakdown and literally told me in an alarming pop-up message to PANIC... and I lost everything I had. It was by far the best recording of The Rest I've ever done, but I'm pretty confident I can do it again. We'll find out soon.

I'm totally stoked to get back into the studio.