January 29, 2013

2 New Songs, 8 New Recordings

In an attempt to put myself out there a little more, I decided to post a set of "live takes" to serve as an example of what I sound like flying solo. I figure until I've got a band to more closely align my studio sound with my live sound, I might as well have some stuff posted that represents what I sound like when it's just me and Darla. I recorded the set at home and all in one night. Some are better than others, but that's how it goes playing live.

Aside from a couple of rough draft demos, the 8 songs I posted have yet to be officially recorded. Thus, they're all relatively new to the public ear. 2 of them, however, are brand new--never before heard; "Handle the Hurt" and "Antigospel." 

So, visit the Music page and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy my live takes.