March 30, 2013

Gigs of Late

In an attempt to fund my musical endeavors and "get out there," I've started playing some small gigs whenever I can fit one between work and school. So far, I think they're going pretty well. I enjoy sharing my music and playing for people--I just don't do it very often, so it'll be a little while until I feel totally at home in front of an audience. Overall, though, I'm having a blast. It doesn't seem like anything too exciting, but being heard is pretty thrilling after you've poured hours into writing and practicing a set. Live music is an awesome form of communication--so, I'm feeling pretty stoked just to be doing it.

The last I played was at Salt Tears, backed by Bobby Reeves on drums. Thanks for playing, Bobby. I'd say we make a pretty damn solid two-piece. We'll be doing more together in the next few months. Check the Shows page for upcoming performances. Thanks!