July 28, 2012

Patience

So, I've been thinking about how this summer has gone so far--and it's kind of bumming me out. Don't get me wrong, it's been a wonderful summer, but I haven't gotten nearly as much recording done as I'd hoped. BUT, looking on the bright side, the slower-than-expected pace of this project is definitely worth it. The quality of the recordings and the knowledge I've gained from working with new and better equipment has given me more than enough to stay motivated. Additionally, the summer isn't over yet! I can still get a lot more done before I start school again in September. If things work out the way I'd like them to, I'll have plenty of material recorded to keep me busy editing during the school year. I just need to stay patient and keep making progress.

More in a few days!